An Announcement

Home Our Forums: Dirt Road Magazine An Announcement

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hey, Barry and anyone else who visits this site,

Just a quick announcement:

For better or worse, I’m officially stepping back from Dirt Road for a while.

Dirt Road has become something of a run-away project, and until I can keep it running smoothly and consistently, I’m going to let the site sit until I gain the skills, help, and space necessary to do so.

I’ll be continuing to post Jeep content on a much lower effort site here: https://loastedtoafinc.com/tj.php This site is a work in progress, and doesn’t look good on Mobile yet. There’s a little more information there if you want it. The site is mostly for my own benefit, but you’ve been following along this far, so it seems ridiculous to cut off without telling you first

Rest assured, Dirt Road will be back at the very first opportunity I get to run it properly, hopefully in only a few more months, with much more interesting content. Furthermore, Dirt Road’s site and any related site isn’t going anywhere, it just won’t be changing for a while most likely.

I’ll still be here when I can, and I get notifications for any new post or reply, so you can always reach out! I just won’t be putting new stuff on DRM for a while

Thanks for sticking around guys, I really appreciate everyone who’s taken the time to drop by the sites and reach out to us

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Avatar photoJeepBoard.
    • This topic was modified 2 years ago by Avatar photoJeepBoard.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.